GTI Capital Limited is a leading international investment banking firm licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission to deliver bespoke services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Selling and Marketing Consultant
Purpose: Turnaround Expert for GTI Handholding Scheme
The Consulting Opportunity
- GTI Capital Group seeks to engage the services of an independent Selling and Marketing expert to help drive its rapidly expanding HandHolding® scheme.
- The HandHolding® scheme is designed to orchestrate not only the improved performance of good businesses and ideas but also for strengthening the performance of weak and ailing organizations.
- It is a corporate repositioning model that facilitates a thorough understanding of an organization’s challenges, articulates feasible solutions to identified problems, facilitates the financing of the designed solution as well as drive and manages the performance of the developed strategy.
- HandHolding® interventions are professionally executed through time-tested and dependable turnaround experts working in various areas critical to organizational performance.
Minimum Required Experience
Our consultants are expected to meet the following minimum requirements:
- 10 – 15 years’ work experience out of which five years must be at the executive management level and with proven records of achievement
- Master’s degree and relevant professional certifications will be an advantage
- A minimum of five projects in Selling and Marketing Consulting executed successfully
- Innovative with a good sense of judgment
- Customer focused and result driven
- Strong and effective communication skills.
The ideal candidate must be ready to:
- Develop an effective marketing strategy for the engaged client
- Work closely with the marketing department and networking with extraneous sources
- Design questionnaires, conduct interviews and carry out market research when need be
- Create detailed marketing plan, determine a business marketing message, and identify the appropriate marketing mix to get the message out to the target market
- Supply the specialized skills and expertise that the company lacks
- Provide an external viewpoint for internal challenges
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.