Pearls Property Development Limited provides essential process of developing buildings or land into a higher value. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
BSc in Management or any other related course.
Time management skills.
English and Ms office proficiency.
Adequate knowledge of office management.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should forward their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Titleas subject of the mail.
Also apply for Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Down & Midstream Oil & Gas Company
The Talent Custodian – Our client, a leading Oil & Gas company in the down & midstream subsector is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Manager, Information Technology
- To ensure the effective acquisition, deployment and management of business-focused IT and ensure the delivery of a high quality customer-focused IT service that supports client’s operations.
- Developing and overseeing the installation of systems, which include software and hardware.
- Performing tests and troubleshooting, as well as quality assurance.
- Implementing safety procedures and data recovery plans.
- Analyzing existing computer systems and making recommendations for upgrades and improvements
- Ensuring all installations, maintenance, and upgrades are carried out on schedule and to client specifications.
- Implement the development and execution of company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Identifies and exploits technological innovations and opportunities that assist in achieving organisational objectives
- Negotiates and drives the enforcement of Service Level Agreements with contractors to ensure continuous delivery of IT services
- Develops and implements company-wide information security procedures and evaluating business risks associated with critical IT operations
- Directs and oversees usability tests on new software applications
- Reviews software documentation to ensure they are up to date, accurate and sufficiently descriptive
- Implements and controls projects related to the selection, acquisition, development, installation and maintenance of major information systems
- Review the performance of applications to ensure their capacity to support changing business demands.
- First Degree in computer science or electrical electronics or any relevant course
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in area of specialization with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator)