The Drake Hotel
Work With Drake- SERVER
We are seeking a PART-TIME + FULL-TIME SERVER to join our team with a combination of skills and experience that include operational excellence in a high volume business, as well as a proven track record for outstanding food + beverage service, a solid understanding of events and team leadership. This role provides a unique opportunity for an experienced, passionate and innovative hospitality professional who is looking for a rewarding hospitality career and exceptional opportunities for advancement.
Experienced and reliable candidates should meet the following criteria:
- 2-3 years experience in a high volume, casual fine-dining establishment
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Food, Wine + Cocktails (WSET, Prud’hmme and/other Food + Beverage training a bonus)
- Team driven with extreme guest focus
- Enthusiastic about the Art + Culture offered at the Drake and is knowledgeable of the Drake Brand and other locations
- Able to manage a high volume of guests alone and with shared support
- Experience with private and corporate events
- Flexible with availability to work morning, evening, late-night and weekends
- Part-time (min 3 shifts/ week) + full-time positions available
Competitive pay, employee discounts on F+B offerings and Drake General Store products, benefits, training programs and other unique perks, as part of joining our team. If you are seeking a challenging, fun and great learning environment, Drake Hotel is ideal for you.
Thank you for your interest in working with Drake! Our employees are offered an opportunity for growth in a spirited work environment. Join our team and share in our future.