Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland. VISION STATEMENT To be the leading integrated Shipping and Logistics Company in West Africa MISSION STATEMENT To provide effective and efficient integrated shipping and logistics services within a conducive environment and with a focus on maximizing returns to stakeholder.
Job Title: Driver
Minimum years of experience
- Minimum of Secondary School Certificate or related qualification
- Vase knowledge of road network
- Professional driver’s license with a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Must poses a valid Lagos State Driver’s license (LASDRI)
- Must be willing to work Monday to Sunday
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to email below using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org