Job Title: Office Admin Assistant
Reports To: Branch Business Manager
Purpose Of The Job
To be in charge of the day to day operational and administrative management of the office, in compliance with applicable policy direction.
The Office & Admin ASSISTANT (Graphics) will, among others, undertake the following tasks:
Managing operational resources:
- Enforce expenditure commitment policy
- Processing of all payment requests
- Cash flow management
- Support, under the supervision of the Branch Business Manager, the preparation and monitoring of the overall annual budget as well as budgets of specific projects
- Support, under the supervision of the Branch Business Manager, the preparation of organizational strategy and framework
- Support function on financial reporting
- Support, under the supervision of the Branch Business Manager, the preparation of financial documents to relevant authorities and Board, meetings he will attend
- Ensure effective co-ordination of operational activities of the core business(es) under the direct supervision of the Branch Business Manager.
Implement administrative and operational framework in compliant with organizational structure and regulatory policy:
- Support and supervise compliance with all relevant fiscal and legal obligations of Hempawa Consult and her branches
- Assist the Branch Business Manager in drawing partnership agreements and proposals
- Manage contractual documents
- Give adequate operational support to all staff and activities
- Overall workplace readiness management and control; cleaning, first line security, technical and operational efficiency.
- Ensuring day to day management of the office operations and corporate compliance.
Administrative management of human resources:
- Support management of staff contracts
- Payment of salary and monitoring of holiday periods.
Ensuring logistics management:
- Manage procurement in line with procurement policy and contractual relation with suppliers
- Oversee logistics of Abuja office operations and management
Minimum years of experience
- Ability to elaborate annual budgets and monitor its implementation
- Ability to establish expense processing procedures and compliance
- Ability to work with relevant software and solutions
- Graphics design skill will be a huge advantage.
- Autonomy, discipline, adaptability,
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to work within a small, multi-cultural team in decentralised locations.
- Ability to be accountable to supervisory line.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email below using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org