Are you a motivated self-starter? Can you take an assignment and run with it?
If you’re ready to dive into a fast-paced, client-focused work environment, an internship may be the right fit for you. We welcome interns to become a part of our team. You will work with our experts and learn about the industry, our clients and our firm. This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight, develop new skills, and establish a network for mentors and business contacts. You’ll leave with a lot more than a job listing on your resume.
Specific duties include:
- work on projects that have real impact on clients
- support our team of wealth management experts
- attend presentations by WMA leaders to help you understand our industry, culture and strategy
- gain product knowledge from internal and external partner sessions to support your team
- plan team marketing events and material
- assist with the responsibilities of running an entrepreneurial business model
You will be working in the International Division of WM USA either in the Home Office or in one of the branches.
You need to be enrolled in a two or four year college or university. In particular, you have:
- a balanced resume which includes solid academic performance and campus involvement
- a genuine interest in developing a career in Wealth Management
- positive with a can-do approach
- it doesn’t matter what you’re studying (you don’t need to be a financial guru).
- analyze a problem, come up with ideas and make a decision
- show good judgement
- plan, organize and make things happen
- communicate well and work within a team
- stick with a task
Have you participated in teams sports? Organized a volunteer project? Taken a challenging class and aced it?
Think about your achievements and how they match the skills we’re after.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Apply now: Apply On Company Site