Loughborough University is encouraging international students from across the globe to become a part of the International funding program in the United Kingdom.
This educational program is available to highly inspired students who have a plan to study a master’s degree program at LU for the session 2020/21.
Course Level: Master’s degrees
Awards: 20% off tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree is available in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the self-funding international students who must have a first or upper second class degree or international equivalent.
How to Apply: There is no separate application process, all enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in a master’s degree program at the university. Applicants to all Schools will automatically be awarded a scholarship if they meet the minimum level requirement in their final degree.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents might be required at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Before you are admitted to the master degree program, you must provide evidence of English proficiency. The minimum requirement of the university is IELTS of 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each element. Get detailed information by clicking here.
The university will provide tuition fees in the following manner:
- 20% funding for self-funding students who achieve a first-class degree or international equivalent.
- 10% funding for self-funding students who achieve an upper second class degree or international equivalent.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020