Job Title: Head of Nursery School
- A well- established international school seeks the expertise of an educational professional to be part of our dynamic management team.
Requirements – Education, Knowledge, Experience and Exposure
- B.Sc / BA / HND in any course, a P.G.D.E and a masters degree in Education Administration or B.Ed.and a Master’s degree in Education Administration.
- At least ten years of experience in the educational sector, seven of which must be in a senior management role of a reputable international school in the past five years.
- The individual must possess a technical understanding of the British and Nigerian early years curriculum.
- The individual must have a sound and thorough knowledge of the Montessori curriculum and child development.
- The individual is responsible for curriculum development design, delivery and evaluation.
- The individual must have a sound and thorough knowledge in the field of Education and childcare.
- The individual must have the ability to maintain a caring and supportive school climate and culture.
- The individual must be able to successfully lead the school world-class faculty and staffs in the continuous pursuit of excellence.
- Proven expertise in organisational, time management, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are essential for this role.
- The individual must have a record of past accomplishments and experience in collaborating with various stakeholders to accomplish school goals.
- The individual must have a thorough understanding of the current and changing educational landscape.
- The individual must be a team player with excellent leadership skills and qualities to inspire and motivate staffs.
- The individual is in charge of coordinating the day-day operations in the nursery school.
- The individual is to formulate strategies and policies related to academic performance and ensures its implementation for the achievement of targets.
- The individual must have the ability to make clear and well-considered decisions and resolve problems practically.
- The individual must be digitally literate with professional skills in data handling, data management, presentation and all Microsoft office suites.
- Hard work, dedication to duty, use of initiative and ability to go the extra mile is essential.
10th May, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, updated CV and the documents (information) below to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the” Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role. Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses.
Note: If you are a proactive, committed, diligent individual with strong leadership focus, takes pride and ownership in your contribution; this might be your next long- term role.