Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non-profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria and Africa for over 27 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Assistant
Job Locations: Adamawa and Bauchi
- The role of the Front Desk Assistant is to provide support to the Admin department and the entire office.
- Responsible for covering the front desk and ensuring that staff and visitors sign the registers
- Serve as the primary custodian of office supplies and consumables. Distributes these based on written request.
- Maintain proper and accurate records/inventory of office supplies, distribution and usage.
- Procurement of small items as directed, adhering to PHI purchasing and procurement guidelines at all times.
- Ensure that the front desk is not left unattended and well administered.
- Photocopying and other Admin tasks as directed.
- Ensures good record keeping and filing.
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Directs visitors appropriately
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Qualifications / Skills
- University Degree or recognized equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
- Good Communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
Equal Opportunity Language:
- “Pro-Health International is an equal – opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply