Job Title: Network Engineer Intern
Slots: 30 Openings
- We are recruiting 30 Interns into our Innovation Hub to train to be trained as Network Engineers, Sales Engineer and Project Managers
- The ideal candidates will first and foremost being trained in the Cisco Certification Curriculum up to the CCIE level and they will thereafter be responsible for maintaining and intermittently improving our current network configuration and infrastructure including our clients network as well
- They will design new and revamped network infrastructure with the goal of maximizing network performance
- They will also provide troubleshooting and configuration support by using their acquired strong technical skills in Linux and Windows environments and IP networking.
- Maintain, implement, and troubleshoot networks
- Design and support our network systems and infrastructure
- Configure and operate routers and switches
- Monitor network performance and make recommendations based on performance analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
- 1-2 years’ of experience with network administration in a Linux or Windows environment
- Knowledge of IP networking fundamentals
- Completion of NYSC.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online