The University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital became in dependent in July 1976 with the appointment of autonomous Management Board.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist Intern
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Medical Laboratory Science from a recognized University and must have registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
- Please Note: Candidates who do not have their Statements of Result and Current Practising Licences should not apply.
25th May, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward two (2) copies of typewritten Applications and the following documents listed below addressed and sent to:
The Director of Administration,
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 01129, Enugu,
- Two (2) copies each of Certificate(s) and Testimonial(s)
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) copies of Birth Certificates or Sworn Declaration of Age
- Two (2) copies of Local Government Identification
Names of three referees should be given and they should be asked by the candidates to forward their reports direct to the above address.