Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Carrying out test on body fluids by collecting samples to help diagnose, treat, manage and prevent diseases.
- Communicating test results to Physicians.
- Usage of microscope, cell counters andа accurate laboratory equipment.
- Checking and matching of blood during transfusion.
- Bachelor of medical laboratory science degree (BMLS).
- Candidate must place the well-being and service of patients above own interest.
- Must be accountable for the quality and integrity of laboratory services.
- Must be patient and polite.
- Dignity and privacy of patients must be safeguarded.
30th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.