We help organisations increase profitability by blocking performance leakages.
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Responsible planning, leading, organizing, and supervising the day to day activities of the Workshop Section, controlling the quality of repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hands-on supervision of all workshop activities, especially technical issues.
- Supervise and follow up on actual progress of each individual repair job.
- Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) and delegate specific tasks to concerned section/mechanics
- Performs trouble shooting and diagnostics procedure on vehicles and equipment
- Conduct any other task given to him by his HOD
- B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering or Professional technical qualifications in the vehicle and equipment domain.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing workshop.
13th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.