Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Should have good understanding of Purchase procedure (P2P).
- Must be well versed with service contracts and management.
- Well versed with Local commercial regulations and cost structure
- Receive PR/Indents from user and maintain register
- Floating of RFQ and offer collection from Local market
- Obtain Technical closure from respective users
- Prepare Comparative statement, approvals and Purchase orders and service contracts.
- Market survey and intelligence reports
- Perform jobs/tasks assigned by Purchase manager to achieve common goal/objective of organization
- Monitor pending PO/PR and f up
- Monthly reconciliation of the PR/PO
- Submission of relevant documents i.e. PO, MRN, Invoice to finance
- F up with Finance for payment as well vendor dispute resolution
20th April, 2020.