Job Code: CSU200
- We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team.
- If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria; then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
- The incumbent will provide technical support for multidisciplinary HIV/AIDS care and treatment, working with organization clinicians and health facility- based site teams to implement TB / HIV integration, and work in close collaboration with the Central TB-HIV Clinical Officer.
- The job holder will Initiate and enhance TB / HIV integration services at sites and maintain and enhance links between organization and Government of Nigeria officials, donors and partner organizations.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field; or a Master’s degree or equivalent in public health or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in providing HIV / TB care and treatment services and skilled in providing ongoing mentoring and hands on supervision to site clinicians.
14th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV in Microsoft Word format alongside their Suitability Statement not more than 200 words to: email@example.com indicating the “Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name” as the subject of the email; e.g. (Clinical Services Associate – TB / HIV, Lagos, ESTHER ISA).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.