Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Create sketches for campaigns and collections
- Ensure that the designs are in line with the brandТs aesthetics
- Create mood boards that projects the collections ahead
- Research and suggest fashion trends and projections
- Ensure that the brand remains a market leader, trendsetter in design and innovation.
- Create sketches
- Select fabrics and trims
- Ensure quality control
- Create mood board and sketches before the client comes in for her consultation
- Handle consultation and liaise with customers till final sketch is approved by the customer
- Create 3D designs for each design
- Write out all necessary materials required for the production of each outfit for easy procurement
- Drape fabrics
- Work with the stylists when necessary for the production of each outfit
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline
- Certification in Design is a plus Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a creative position
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- High level of professionalism
- Research skills
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Great listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Highly creative
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent artistic ability.
- Strong visualization skills.
Abilities and Attributes:
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Can think out of the box
- Keen eye for detail
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
- Loves a challenge
- MUST reside within the Lekki axis
Nr80,000 – N100,000 / month
17th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.