Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Aba – Abia, Onitsha – Anambra, Owerri – Imo and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Shall market services of the Company and covert leads to servicing customers
- Ensure optimum patronage by existing customers
- Secure corporate clients for the Company
- Shall coordinate the courier operations to ensure the target of the branch is met daily.
- Identify the company’s target market and creatively use it to increase the goods income
- Ensure the Company’s turnaround time is strictly complied with to satisfy our esteemed customers
- Ensure the drivers adhere to the preventive maintenance rules before starting the engine
- Maintain good and efficient customer service
- Implement Customer relation strategies designed to retain old customers and attract new ones.
- Secure charter services for the company.
- Graduate from recognized Tertiary Institutions with 8 – 10 post-qualification experience in marketing of Courier services.
- Must have corporate clients who are ready to use the Company’s services
- Must have at least 5 years experience in Managing a branch of Courier business
- Knowledge of MS office application- excels spreadsheets, word, PowerPoint, etc. is required.
14th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the mail subject