Through our diversity and uniqueness, we offer a broad range of services and provide solutions that include but not restricted to: Investigations, guarding, secure transportation, monitoring and response, electronic security and other executive services.
Job Title: Corporate Security Officer
- As an experienced Security Officer with exceptional customer-focus, you will carry out a range of duties including:
- Managing access control for buildings and car-parks – for employees, visitors and contractors
- Patrolling the buildings, car parks and grounds to deter and detect problems
- Responding to customer requests and queries
- Checking and challenging ID passes with a professional and friendly approach
- De-activating and activating alarms, and unlocking and locking buildings, rooms, external barriers and gates to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or hazards are on site.
- Identifying and reporting Health & Safety issues and carrying out first aid if necessary.
- Maintaining records including incident reports using a computer- and paper-based systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.