Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are seeking an experience Graphic Designer with creative skills in Adobe creative suites- Adobe illustrator, Corel draw & Photoshop to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital media.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, using computers to create posters, websites, logos, brochures, magazines capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, show amazing attention to detail and create many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Corel draw, and Adobe Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
17th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with the “Job title” as subject to: Support@creditclan.com