Job Title: Security Guard
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers for parking purposes only
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with all legal requirements.
15th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.