Job Title: Technician Driver
Job Type: Contract (Annual)
Industry: Oil and Gas
- Job Holder carry out Preventive Maintenance on all Mechanical Equipment (except Equipment on Lump contact; Generators, Forklifts, Meters and ACs) in the Plant and forestall any breakdown that is within the Plant capacity
- The Job holder provides safe movement of exigency needs (Visitors and materials) to designated locations.
- The Job holder manages Plant Equipment inventory and store
- To ensure that the routine checks such (oil level, water/coolant level, fuel level, wheel pressure level, battery conditions e.t c) are carried out daily on the Duty Van and Generators.
- To ensure preventive maintenance such as filling lines, valves and pumps, VIMU, Bending Kettles, Tanks and Pipe Accessories.
- To ensure compliance with traffic rules and regulations when driving the duty van.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the vehicle always.
- To take physical inventory and record of plant equipment spare-parts and Equipment store
Context and Environment
- The job holder shall be based in Lagos Lubricant Blending Plant.
- The job holder shall work with availability, safety and efficient functioning vehicle.
- Ensure quality, safe and timely delivery of projects within the agreed budget.
- Safety and efficient functioning of equipment.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- The job holder must have minimum of OND
- Minimum of 5 years Maintenance and driving experience
- Good communication skills.
- N130,000 – N140,000 monthly gross
10th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Technician Driver” as the subject of the mail.