Job Title: Data Analyst
- Gather and process raw data at scale (Including writingscripts, Web scrapping, calling APIs, write SQL queries e.t.c
- Conduct deep dive into data trends and potential data irregularities using advance analytics and statistical methods.
- Develop, validate and maintain weighting methodologies, sampling techniques, outlier detection and statistical modeling for new and existing products.
- Analyze historic trends and construct a mathematical model for forecasting.
- Identify business insight, trends and opportunities base on your analysis.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematic, Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative Sciences, Engineering or other related field.
- Experience: 2 years or more work experience in relates field.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in trend analysis, multivariate statistics, bias reduction, data aggregation techniques and automation.
- Domain expert in area such as Demography, Sampling, Statistical modeling, audience measurement and weighting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SPSS, R -Stata, tableau and other data visualization tools.
- Proficiency in Social Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture Sitecatalyst and Webtrekk.
3pm; Thursday, 16th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.