Job Title: Content Sales Manager
- Design and own the architecture for overall content platform sales implementation.
- Correspond with leads and clients, creating and executing a sales plan along with successful conversion of prospects to clients.
- Own the process of managing all content, as well as maintenance revision schedules.
- Work cross functionally to ensure all contents is up to date.
- Build and run custom reports for content deployments- digital logs, other analysis.
- Manage and administrate sales content and knowledge repositories, including file sharing content platform.
- Pitch and sell programmatic content out-of-home services on MA-Content to existing and new clients.
- Own the process of managing all content. As well as maintenance schedule.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or HND in Marketing, Mass Communication, Computer Sciences, Social Sciences or other related fields.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years in sale/client relation role.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Target driven.
- Have excellent organizational skills Strong verbal and written communication.
- An advocate customer service.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Have a proactive approach to tasks and be able to foster good working relationships.
- Have an advanced experience in sales with proven results.
- Proficient in digital marketing and basic computer programs.
- Initiative, commitment and a positive attitude.
3pm; Thursday, 16th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.