CCCRN is a sub-recipient to KNCV in the USAID Funded TB LON Regions 1 and 2 grant aimed at increasing access to TB and working by supporting PPM implementation in Anambra Imo and Delta States. CCCRN will be working in all the local government areas in Anambra, Imo and Delta states.
Locations: Anambra, Imo and Delta
Slot: 3 Openings
- The USAID funded project will partner with private sector facilities and informal sector to implement locally generated solutions to improve TB services and care in Anambra, Imo and Delta states.
- The project will strengthen capacity of these sectors to achieve self-reliance of national TB programs.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination of the Public-Private Mix strategies for TB care in the state.
- Support development and implementation PPM work-plans and reports, and support implementation at state levels.
- Work with the state actors to assess and expand TB services within the private and informal sector
- Ensure appropriate effort documentation and timely program reports on scheduled timelines including program success stories.
- Support development of capacity building plan for state TB Programs (especially for PPM implementation)
- Support implementation of a negotiated business model in alliance with private care providers
- Organize & conduct regular health facility supervision to ensure quality TB, TB/HIV, DR-TB surveillance and service delivery
- Supervise Program Officer (s) in project implementation
- Support state program on routine data analysis & utilization;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Communications, Social Sciences, Health Education, or another related field. A degree in Medicine (MBBS) will be an additional advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with HIV & TB programs at various levels.
- Experience with USAID, CDC or UN projects or any development partner is an advantage.
- Strong coordination, planning, and supervisory skills;
- Competent with operational plan development, implementation and evaluation of results;
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- CCCRN is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.