Job Title: Management Information Systems (MIS) Manager
- A Management Information Systems (MIS) Manager oversees network management, software development and network security of the organization.
- S/He ensures the availability, stability and security of data and information services of the organization.
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of IdmibokТs projects, technology requirements and needs.
- Develop and maintain system plan including operational requirements, budget requirements and schedules.
- Develop and implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
- Develop and implement standardized MIS procedures across all business applications.
- Develop process improvements for increased efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Plan and manage software and hardware installations.
- Perform periodic maintenance and servicing of MIS system to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor MIS performance regularly to avoid unplanned outages and down times.
- Provide support for OS issues, network problems and software installations, etc.
- Conduct training on MIS activities to increase staff expertise.
- Supervise and motivate MIS team to work collectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with MIS team to ensure that technology, infrastructure and operational requirements are met.
- Plan and manage upgrades of hardware and software systems.
- Track and monitor security of hardware and software systems.
- Recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity.
- A graduate or a master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. An additional management degree is desired.
Required Skills and Professional experience:
- Proficient in working with all types of operating systems such as Android, Microsoft, Linux, UNIX, DOS, etc.
- Understand the specifications of the software to be installed in the computers and make necessary pre-installations
- Ability to troubleshoot any kind of systems related problems and maintain security of the systems
- Proficient working with the office applications, ERP software, communications systems, etc.
- Expertise in planning and maintaining enterprise hardware and software
- Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals
- Focused on best practices and models that are used in the industry and can be helpful in meeting the expectations of the employees
- Good project management skills and ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects
- Experienced in managing information systems projects
10th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject, “Application for the position of a a MIS Manager” Address your Application letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC),
Note: Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.