NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solution in oil and gas business in construction, consulting and procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Carpenter – Foreman
Job Location: Adamawa
- Construct, erect, install, and repair building structure and finish components by efficiently using hand and power tools.
- Works with all necessary tools including: skill saw, nail guns, sawzall, roto-hammer, jack hammer, shovels, sledge hammers, finish & framing hammers, pry-bars, speed square, measuring tape, chalk-line, etc.
- Inspect the work of subcontracts to ensure quality installations.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Measure and mark lumber and other materials; shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Supervise labor crews to perform clean up stocking of materials and general site support.
- Actively assists project team with management of safety policies and procedures.
- Ensures quality work from other crew members, foreman, and subcontractors.
- Attends site training sessions and becomes certified in necessary fields. Communicates regularly with jobsite team to ensure Carpenters are on schedule and performing quality work.
- Effectively and safely navigates through projects under construction during excavation, concrete and re-bar phase, framing, and drywall including uneven surfaces and construction debris etc.
- 3 years of experience in the construction field specifically as a carpenter or related carpenter foreman position
- Ability to understand plans specifications, scopes of work, and other necessary construction documents to ensure job is completed as expected
- Carpentry apprenticeship is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.