- Company: Malaria Consortium
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Public Health Specialist
- The Public Health Specialist will work closely with the Country Technical Coordinator (CTC) to support programme design, planning, implementation and epidemiological field activities, including technical inputs in development protocols, data management, analysis, interpretation of findings and writing of progress and scientific reports.
- The post-holder will follow up on technical support to facility level and community-based health service delivery programmes.
- S/he will actively contribute to M&E, Knowledge Management and internal capacity building for MC staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Post-graduate diploma in public health with focus on epidemiology / bio-statistics or demography;
- A minimum of 8-years post-graduate working experience in public health
- Substantial experience in the development, implementation, monitoring, review, documentation, reporting and dissemination of public health interventions;
- Experience working on maternal and child health programmes, including community health delivery;
- Mid-level management experience in planning and implementing large sized health projects in Nigeria
- Extensive experience in reseacrh design and implementation.
4th April, 2020.
Method of Application
- Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
- We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding
Trusted source: nationgists.com