Customer Service Representative – Bilingual English and French
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to complex consumer inquiries via phone, email and social media. The ideal candidate will possess strong multi-tasking skills while working on several programs simultaneously and ensuring client contractual agreements are met. Our contact center provides extraordinary service and the Representative must be energetic, friendly, skilled and committed.
- Answer incoming phone calls, and respond to written communication
- Provide product information and make recommendations based on consumer’s needs
- Effectively handle quality complaints, adverse events and claims according to Standard Operating Procedures while maintaining superior customer service etiquette.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
- Log customer and contact information using various Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- An outgoing personality, with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including active listening and reflection with the goal of gathering information, problem solving and diffusing difficult callers. Must to able to maintain professional behavior in stressful situations.
- Ability to navigate between several computer screens (e.g., CRM Software, ACD System, Email and Web Browser) while actively listening and entering customer information.
- Must be bilingual in both English and French with excellent verbal and writing skills in both languages
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred with minimum of 3 years customer service experience.
- Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs.
- Consultative customer service skills: ability to analyze a customer’s situation and present a solution.