To coordinate parts procurement activities from ordering of parts to stocking in the store to facilitate smooth movement of parts stock from port to store to point of sale.
• High/ Intermediate school
• 5 years experience in stores or any tertiary level qualification in stores or inventory management with 3 years’ experience
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Physical stock of the stores must tally with book balances at all times.
• Receipt of Consignments (both Air and Sea) from principals (or CPD / IBT) and Check the correctness of parts.
• Ensure timely binning of parts in the correct location.
• Stock updation of new consignments and SRV generation
• Assign New Bin locations for first time receipt parts and update the system.
• Assign and maintain Secondary locations for High volume parts
• Generate claims on principal (or CPD) for shortages and damages and ensure their settlement.
• To inspect and authorize return of parts (sales return) back to stores location.
• Scraping of parts (after necessary approval) which are not sale worthy as advised by principals
• Schedule and maintain vehicle fleet, Forklift and other equipment’s of the stores.
• Ensure timely deliveries to fleet and credit customers.
• Maintain service level data of principals
• Maintain Principal receipts and local purchase data for submission to Finance department on a monthly basis.
• Carry out Perpetual Inventory once in a fortnight and verify the physical stocks.
• Ensure that all safety, security and health care measures are followed to keep the premises safe.
Apply on Edarabia