Samsung C&T Corporation was founded in 1938 as the parent company of Samsung Group. In 1975, it was designated by the Korean government as the nation’s “first general trading company” to lead overseas sales operations. It merged with Samsung Construction in December 1995, and has since been engaged in various global businesses through offices in over 50 countries.
The merger of Samsung C&T and Cheil Industries in September 2015 combined their respective reputations as leaders in their industries. Now, Samsung C&T aims to become a global business partner and lifestyle innovator through the Engineering & Construction, Trading & Investment, Fashion and Resort Groups.
Our variety of wonderful projects include the global expansion of the construction business, global trading and project organizing, the launching of the wearable platform brand ‘The humanfit’, and Panda World at Everland. We continue to take on new challenges.
Sales job entails finding and contracting potential customers. The main duty of a sales person is to persuade the clients to buy the steel products and communicating the clients. A sales person’s daily activities include visiting the potential and existing customers frequently for making new deals and build better relationships and collecting information from the clients.
Company Name: Samsung C&T
Requirements & Skills
– Candidate should have good knowledge of trade
– Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience with steel
– Preferably a candidate who has experience in the steel market in MENA & other regions
– Proficiency in English, Arabic (optional)
– Maintaining follow-up procedure to new clients correctly
– Aiming to attain pre-determined targets on assigned regions or categories
– Seeking out new opportunities to meet the company targets
– Positive & Passionate
– Driver’s License required.
– Related experience in sales
– Dubai, Internet City
– Transportation, telecommunication fees will be supported.
Apply on Bayt.com