Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
• You will not only be providing leadership to all staff to assure that care standards are met and the highest degree of quality patient centered care is provided at all times, but mentoring and developing your leadership team to evaluate to the next leave to achieve both operational and financial goals.
• We will ask you take full responsibility, and accountability for the overall operation and financial success of the facility.
• We will ask you to adhere to our guiding principles in not only the day-to-day operations, but when considering future goals and growth for the facility.
• Maintains a homelike environment for the residents, protects and promotes resident rights, and assists the person to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible.
• Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
• Maintaining a valid Healthcare Facility Administrator’s license
• A Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree preferred
Our Commitment To Our Team Members
• Excellent Bonus structure
• Professional Career Growth
• Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
• Grow our staff through the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education
• PayActive – Have immediate access to up to 50% of your pay
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available – Plans starting as low as $20 a week
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Generous friend referral program
• Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
• Volunteer community involvement opportunities.
More in Uncategorized
Route Sales Delivery Drivers Needed At Culligan Saskatoon – Water Matters Canada
Job Description Culligan Saskatoon has an opening in their Route Sales Delivery department. The position entails...