Traveling Brand Ambassador/Tour Lead Needed At American Park Network, USA
We are looking for an extroverted and dynamic duo, who are video and social media-savvy to manage a coast-to-coast product sampling and education tour. Must be skilled communicators and content creators, and ready to live, work, and thrive on the road.
Team members must be available and make a commitment for the entire contract period (likely May, 2020 through October, 2020 though exact dates to be determined). You will live on the road, primarily staying at campgrounds in the supplied RV, and be required to prepare and serve hot samples and distribute packaged samples in outdoor settings. Teams also produce videos, blogs, weekly social media content, and detailed program reporting.
You will be outfitted with an RV, trailer, needed gear, and all equipment + supplies necessary to run the tour.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
The team of Brand Ambassadors represent the brand at all times, and should be prepared to manage all aspects of a traveling tour throughout the term including but not limited to the following:
• Basic Food Prep > Communicate and Educate about the Product > Live in RV > Drive > Food Prep > Communicate and Educate
• Generate content including photos, social content, testimonial capture and more on a regular basis
• Exhibit in expo areas at trade shows, conferences, outdoor festivals, races, trailheads, and other forward-facing events to promote the brand.
• Communicate regularly with HQ staff.
• Be high energy, open, positive, and ready to engage with whatever the day requires, representing the brand and other sponsors in a professional manner at all times.
Tour Leads will be very well compensated. The scale is sliding based on experience, with a bonus based on performance. Uniforms as well as all living expenses, plus a per diem and activity budget will be provided.